Annual Pass Holders can enjoy Austin Aquarium 365 days a year for one low price!
All Memberships now 25% off!
Stop in for a few moments or a few hours – you have unlimited access as a member. Relax and enjoy our family friendly environment where there is always something new to see!
Annual Membership Benefits
- Unlimited Visits: All Annual Passes are good for one year of unlimited visits to the Austin Aquarium.
- Discounts: Free attendance to Birthday Parties, 20% discount to Summer Camps, 10% discount on all gift shop purchases (does not include fish/shark/bird food), as well as discounts on Group Events and Sleepovers.
- VIP Early Entrance: 9:30am member-only early entrance on weekends and holidays.
- Guest Admission Discounts: Adult Guests of Members receive $3 off general admission. (Limit of 5 guests; member must be present. Not valid with any other offers.)
- Free access to our sister aquariums:San Antonio Aquarium and Portland Aquarium welcome your visits any time during the year.
- Admission discounts at reciprocal establishments.
Passes are not mailed. Membership entitles you to express entry into the aquarium once a picture ID is presented. No pass is required. If you would like a pass printed, please request one at the admissions counter.
Memberships are valid for 365 days from the day your purchase it. Any questions? Please email email@example.com.
What members are saying about us:
“I want to start off by saying that my family and I have been members of the aquarium since last December . We visit quite frequently, and love the Austin Aquarium so much. I am always quick to give out only the highest praises when talking to anyone about the Aquarium.
Our family came to visit on Saturday morning (9/6) and there were some birds out on perches. There was one in particular, that I hadn’t seen before, and frankly I fell head over heels in love with her. This bird was Zoe. I was wondering if you could tell me if there are specific times and days when she is out so that I can interact with her when we come to visit. Or if it is possible to talk to someone when we are there to have her brought out so that we can see her.
I just absolutely love her, and would love to be able to see her more.”
Later she wrote…..
“Thank you so much! We were in on Tuesday and she was out. She is just so lovely.
I also wanted to say that I really enjoyed the fish you added to the large tank with the yellow puffer. I can’t wait for my big kids to see it this weekend.
We are absolutely planning on renewing our membership for another year. This has by far been one of the best purchases I have ever made.”